Developmentally disabled people over age 55 who may no longer wish to work and who consider themselves retired are eligible for this program. Additionally, clients who require a slower pace of activity, but are younger than 55, may be eligible.
Components of the program include:
- Socialization and recreation
- Community involvement through volunteer efforts
- Modified exercise to maintain agility
- Experiencing quality of life through adaptation
- Therapeutic activity to improve quality of life
- Making the most of retirement years and creating an environment that lifts the spirit